Aladin, Tel Aviv-Yafo

• Aladin
    by Nathalie_B

• Aladin: The most romantic view of Tel Aviv

by Israelbeach Written Feb 13, 2007

One of the most special, magical and romantic restaurants I have ever enjoyed. Normally a breathtaking view does not come with outstanding food. From Aladin one can view the ancient harbor of Jaffa and the beaches and skyline of Tel Aviv. It is the one and only place I visit the night before I leave Israel. Try the local fish - Denis, Trout and St. Peters. The houmous, special soups and herrings are custom made by owner Avraham. If you are thinking of getting engaged, Aladin is the place to ask the question.

Favorite Dish: St. Peters and Denis fish.

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Aladin: Watching All over T"A Coast line

by Sharon Written Jan 16, 2004

The biggest advantage of Aladin Restaurant
    is without no doubt its Location !
    It is Located in Old Jaffa on the side of the hill in a 600 years old building with a terrace watching all over Tel Aviv coast line, a fantastic place to dine and very Romantic as well.
    The food is Middle eastern type and they serve good wines as well.

Aladin Restaurant

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo

Aladin: Wonderful view on Tel Aviv

by Nathalie_B Updated Sep 16, 2003

Living away from Tel Aviv I was dreaming of this palce so many times. Then once I landed in Israel I ran to Aladin right away, I didn't even feel tired after flying almost 15 hours (connection flights), I dropped my suitcases, said "hi" to my shocked Mom and Dad and in just 15 minutes I was sitting there, enjoying the good food and the wonderful view on Tel Aviv. So when you're there, go to the balcony, don't waste your time inside the restaurant

Favorite Dish: There is something you must try, it is a dessert named Creme Bavaria, Aladin serves the best one!!!!

Instant Answers: Tel Aviv-Yafo