Been here? Rate It!
Tel Aviv - Elimelech - Jewish food: Tel Aviv - Elimelech - Jewish food
We came to Elimelech to celebrate my mother's birthday.
The restaurant is not big and it is better to order a table before.
The food is mostly jewish food from eastern europe (poland , russia).
The food was great and also the service and the prices were not expensive at all.
It cost us 350 nis for 5 people (something like 14-15usd)
Favorite Dish: I orderd roast beef with 3 side dish - rice , potatoes and fried onion.
The food was excellent , the meet was with great sauce and the potatoes were wonderful too.... and with all that food i took beer from the barrel
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Minorca Island
- Mullet Key Hotels
- Kampung Kuala Kemaman Hotels
- Oman Hotels