Shipudei Itzik Hagadol, Tel Aviv-Yafo

4 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

3 Raziel Street, Yafo 03-518 1802, Fax: 03-683 0033

Eating out in Yafo
    by Jackiekg
  • itzick hagadol: great food...lame service

by Xavier25 Written Mar 26, 2011

my wife and I ate here with a couple of friends. the salads were very fresh and tasty and it went great with the Lafa bread. we ordered mix grill with a lot of skewers on it and a bottle of Merlot wine. it was all amazing and tasty and we were full till the next day. sounds perfect? it was, unless we had to wait for everything like 40 minutes... the waitresses are very slow and some of them don't speak english that well...altough , it's a very recommended place to eat good meat. the restaurant is full at the noon and evenings so you have to make a reservation first.

have fun...

• Jackiekg's Profile Photo

Shipudei Itzik Hagadol: Don't miss all the salads laid out on the table!

by Jackiekg Updated May 23, 2003

Eating out in Yafo

Help! I've been out eating again. My boyfriend and I are volunteering at an army camp along with many others, mostly from the USA, and this is a place we take them to when they come.

We started out with many (at least 20) small plates of salads and humus for the nine of us, along with Lafa bread (a Middle Eastern flat bread). Then we all ordered our main meal. Actually I could do with just eating all the salads, but I understand that if you don't have a main course, then the salads will be rather expensive. Hope that makes sense.

I ordered Bass fish grilled. It came on a plate with some green leaves and half a lemon and looked very nice. My boyfriend cut out the bones for me and then I got to work. Didn't believe I would finish it, but I did. Others had lamb on a skewer or fish.

The meal, including a few beers and other drinks came to NIS 818 - not including servicee, which I think between nine people is reasonable.

Service was very attentive and prompt.

Instant Answers: Tel Aviv-Yafo

Comments

View all Tel Aviv-Yafo hotels