Blue Fig, Amman

by onfoot

• tashakeiko's Profile Photo

the blue fig: The BEST!!

by tashakeiko Written Oct 24, 2006

This was one of the BEST restaurants I have visited outside of America. The decor is so modern and cool. Nothing in America is like it. The food, staff and clientale are ultrachic and international. Try the Tuna Cheese Balls. They are what dreams are made of. They have awesome drinks too, which is saying alot for a Muslim country. I wish I could remember the name of the blueish-purplish drink I had there but TRUST is was the bomb!! The breakfast is cool too. I got this large bread with cream cheese and jelly smeared on top. It was awesome!! Holla at the Blue Fig anytime your in Jordan. It is worth a trip. (Now if I can only get one in Houston, Texas, I'd be happy!)

Favorite Dish: Tuna Cheese Balls

• onfoot's Profile Photo

Blue Fig: Modern Jordanian Concept

by onfoot Written Oct 26, 2010

As described by the founders of this place, this restaurant is about fusion of music, food and culture.
    The food is great, the ambiance is exceptional, and the restaurant features a country and an artist each month.
    Besides, there is a cool bar on the 2nd floor
    This place is open all day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a simple cup of cappuccino and cookies!

Favorite Dish: The platters in general are great ... I prefer chicken myself ... Yummy, great presentation

Instant Answers: Amman