How to survive in Wadi Rum
1) Have your head, legs (no shorts), and arms (wear a long-sleeved shirt) covered.
2) Bring the solar protection cream (coefficient at least 30) and apply it at the beginning to all exposed parts. If you feel you skin is dry, apply again.
3) Bring more water than you think you can dring and do not be shy. I needed 2 liters, but it was April and not so hot.
4) Wear trekking shoes.
BRING ALL YOUR LITTER BACK!!!!! and better also take someone's litter.
Don't challenge the desert alone
To travel in Wadi Rum a four-wheel drive car is compulsory. Do not challenge the desert alone, as getting lost there could become dramatically fatal.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site