Kuwait City is probably the first place that comes to mind when you mention Kuwait. Although I have spent limited time in Kuwait, I have yet to explore Kuwait City as much as I would like to.
Visit the National Museum
See some old handicrafts from Kuwait's past and a dhow outside. There is a small planetarium showing shorts films. Free but ID is needed.
Although the country is fairly new. Kuwait university has managed to become one of the best educational institutions in the country.
Quad biking in the desert
1) Find a rich local with a quad bike or hire your own.
2) Find a piece of desert (plenty to choose from, preferably with a sand dune)
2) Go for gold!!Related to:
- Budget Travel
Well, I can't really complain about this place because I was able to stay here for free several...more
Very nice place, highly recommended place. I had a good time for a week. Helpful staff, clean rooms.more
This hotel is located very near Kuwait City Intl Airport. It is a short ride to Salmiya and Marina...more
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates