Harisa Travel Guide

Harisa Things to Do

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    View from the top

by DunaKal Written Jun 9, 2003

In all of the times I have been to Lebanon I only took this ride back in 2002,I took my daughter,and she wa thrilled,,lol,,so was I,,I was singing and smiling all the time,,we took it from Junieh (at sea level)to Harisa,,it`s a wonderful scenary.
    When you get to the top,you have the chance to visit the Virgin Mary statue,and visit the Church,an amazing spiritual experience!

• Religious Travel
    • Adventure Travel

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    Virgin Mary statue

by DunaKal Written Mar 25, 2003

The virgin Mary statue is located at the (Harissa)mountain.you can ride the telepherique and get there or you can go by car through the montain top.
    You can see the statue from the Jonieh,Beirut high-way.

• Harisa Hotels

0 Hotels in Harisa

Harisa Transportation

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    View over Jounieh

by MalenaN Written Sep 2, 2005

You can take the Téléphérique (cable car) from Jounieh to Harissa. It is quite scary as the cabins are small (for four persons) and the ascent very steep.
    Returnticket with the Tél´phérique is 7500 LL (in June 2002).

• Religious Travel

Harisa Favorites

• xristos83's Profile Photo

by xristos83 Written Dec 20, 2005

Favorite thing: Supposedly the lady in the black pants and jacket is the famous singer Majida Al-Roumi, who sings wonderful Fairouzian style music (although I am more familiar with Fairouz's music than her). My friend Tareq pointed her out to me, and I bought her CD after spotting her. You can only see her profile because I was trying to be sneaky when taking a pic of a Lebanese celebrity.

Instant Answers: Harisa

Comments

Harisa Travel Guide
Map of Harisa