Tourist and business visas for nationals of 33 countries, namely, USA, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, The Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and South Korea are issued directly (on arrival) without special conditions. Other nationals should apply in approperiate embassies.
Conditions for Tourist Visa:
- Fees of 50 Qatari Riyals (13.74 USD) for each two weeks
- Fees of 20 Qatari Riyals (5.5 USD) for each companion
- A confirm return ticket on the Qatar Airways
- Either the presence of immediate relatives in Qatar or Booking at a hotel.
- Enough funds approx. an amount of 5000 Qatari Riyals or its equivalent in any other currency (1,374 USD).
So how can you tell me you're lonely
and say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of Doha.
I'll show you something to make you change your mind.
I tried booking a room for a couple of days but the hotel was fully booked because of the “Eid...more
Was here for about a month and found the staff outstanding. You'd be hard pushed to be disappointed...more
Due to the Eid Al Adha holidays the hotel was overbooked so we decided to book somewhere else and...more