Favorite thing: Tourist and business visas for nationals of 33 countries, namely, USA, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, The Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and South Korea are issued directly (on arrival) without special conditions. Other nationals should apply in approperiate embassies.
Conditions for Tourist Visa:
- Fees of 50 Qatari Riyals (13.74 USD) for each two weeks
- Fees of 20 Qatari Riyals (5.5 USD) for each companion
- A confirm return ticket on the Qatar Airways
- Either the presence of immediate relatives in Qatar or Booking at a hotel.
- Enough funds approx. an amount of 5000 Qatari Riyals or its equivalent in any other currency (1,374 USD).
- Business Travel
- Budget Travel
So how can you tell me you're...
Favorite thing: So how can you tell me you're lonely
and say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of Doha.
I'll show you something to make you change your mind.
We came to the Four Seasons on our previous trip but this stay in December was really a treat! It...more
I came for lunch at Mykonos restaurant during my stay in Doha last year and I was so impressed with...more
The Ramada is a beautiful building that seems to have been well kept and updated. The rooms are...more
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Los Angeles
- Runaway Bay
- Whitby Hotels
- Scottsdale Hotels
- New Orleans
- Mohonk Lake Hotels
- Savannah Hotels
- Punggol Hotels
- Salton Sea Beach Hotels
- Bukit Fraser
- Booktown Hotels
- Mackinac Island