Bavaria Suite Doha - More than home
If you are going to Doha, please don't stay in Bavaria Suite Doha unless you want to stay in HELL. The place is under construction and the quality of the hotel is really really really really bad. The price is high, the service non-existance. Their slogan is it is more than a home, I have to agree- it is more than a home, it is a warehouse. It has nothing a home has, if you stay there you are going to REGRET like HELL.
Besides Doha- the capital,...
Besides Doha- the capital, there nothing worth seeing for the exception of Al Khor and if you have a 4x4 then head towards Mesaieed and go of the road to watch the sea penatrating the desert, but careful not to get lost and most importantly come back before it gets dark!!
We came to the Four Seasons on our previous trip but this stay in December was really a treat! It...more
I came for lunch at Mykonos restaurant during my stay in Doha last year and I was so impressed with...more
The Ramada is a beautiful building that seems to have been well kept and updated. The rooms are...more
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Burlington Hotels
- Los Charamicos Hotels
- Bad Schandau
- Ko Man Nok Hotels
- Apalit Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh Tourist Traps
- Marrakesh Tourist Traps
- Kathmandu Tourist Traps
- Albuquerque Tourist Traps
- Hawaii (State of) Tourist Traps
- Fairbanks Tourist Traps
- Kuala Lumpur Tourist Traps
- Nathan Road
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Tourist Traps
- Mackinac Island Tourist Traps
- Guam Tourist Traps
- Dar es Salaam Tourist Traps