Jiddah Beach/Sea, Jiddah

Obhur

Know about this? Rate It!

Waves
    by DunaKal
  • Jiddah Beach/Sea
    by Runer
  • DunaKal's Profile Photo

Fishing with my Dad!

by DunaKal Updated Oct 22, 2005

Waves

Favorite thing: growing up with a family that loves to fish made me enjoy anything related to going to the beach,specially swimming & sunbathing.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory was going camping at the sea shore with my father for fishing,
    we used to go fishing by night, I never caught a fish, so my father let me hold the lamp up,that was about it for my part of duty....the rest of my brothers and sisters can fish along with my father.
    And on the next morning I could proudly do another duty,,that is to clean the fish we caught,,have you tried it??
    well it`s gorss but for a nine year old girl it was great fun!

• Fishing
    • Beaches

• Runer's Profile Photo

not miss to visit TWO of the...

by Runer Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: not miss to visit TWO of the BEST places... It is AL-BALAD (Shopping Center) and the 'Abhur' (Beach).

Fondest memory: Oooh, the sun is getting low on the horizon. Time to run for the camera. And yet, everywhere in the compound are signs instructing that no photographs are to be taken. Certainly no photos of attractive nakedness on the beach. But who could resist sunset over the Red Sea? Certainly I couldn’t!

Instant Answers: Jiddah