Jiddah Corniche, Jiddah

Corniche Street.

Know about this? Rate It!

JEddah, Saudi Arabia
  • fouads's Profile Photo

kornesh

by fouads Updated Apr 8, 2004

jiddah

Favorite thing: Jiddah is so great city with it,s market and malls and many types of people , but generally all of people need some rest so they go to cournesh area it,s close from sea .

Fondest memory: you can walk and enjoy with the sea landscape and the city

• DunaKal's Profile Photo

Corniche by night

by DunaKal Written Oct 4, 2003

Jiddah Corniche

Favorite thing: This picture was taken from my friend`s apartment on the 12th floor.
    The weather was hot and humid,,this is the typical weather we have in Jiddah.That`s why you`ll see the picture is kinda blurry.The huge building in the center is the Westin Hotel.

Fondest memory: This day I swam with my friends at our mutual friend`s apartment,,it has a swimming pool on the 12th floor.all I remember is that we laughed (til we had cheek ache)at an old video of the same friend group.filmed back in 1998.This day will not be forgotten.

• Beaches

• TomorrowsAngel's Profile Photo

Jeddah Homes

by TomorrowsAngel Written Aug 9, 2003

holiday house?

Favorite thing: If you travel along the corniche by boat, you will see some beautiful "holiday homes" where Saudis and other Arabs retreat for the summer.

Fondest memory: There is one house I saw last year with pink flamingo statues on the front lawn.

• Architecture
    • Sailing and Boating

• Jeddah is an open museum. ...

by Khalid_Sabir Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: Jeddah is an open museum. Visit the 'Cornich' the costal road of jeddah full of many piecies of arts. Cornich is 55 klm costal road north and 55 klm costal road south. northern costal road is very well consumed. Full of resturants and amusement parks. for traditional smokers many places for water pie or pipe. This water pipe or 'Shisha' is the most un civilized thing I hate because I now hate hate hate smoking.

Instant Answers: Jiddah