al Tasawwoq fi Jeddah or shopping in Jeddah is the way out for every woman, man and child:D If you don't go out shopping, forget about yourself, trapped at home. Because there are no night clubs or theatres to go to, we -Saudi people- could no longer stand doing nothing.
Listen how shopping is the night life in Jeddah:
- you can get a date and meet regularly on a safe public space
- you meet with friends for either following girls or playing around guys,lol
- you make new friends just by talking to people in store, you'll never see lonely shoppers;^)
- you will get a higher chance to have a fancy ride by an interested guy or to show off your baby girl
- If you are a single guy, you will have a chance to walk in a mall if you find a girl help you...as single men are not allowed in malls. If you are a girl, you have a company now,lol.
- many love stories start from a shopping mall, a number given out, phone call made, meet again, then fall-in-love
- at least, if you're with friends, you'll just be watching people and making up jokes, not to inflict harm on others but to let go your boredom!
- you will be getting sms, pix, videos via bluetooth instantly,lol....I'm serious
However, this is a very saudi-like thingy. I don't know how it's being changed as I left school a long time ago! Last thing I knew that if girls resist to talk back to guys, guys would ask their little brothers or sisters as messengers to exchange numbers!
If you are a visitor, you might mess things up and people might misunderstand you. You'd be reserved even when flirting, if u know what I mean;^)
Dress Code: Women: abaya must be on, underneath can be anything casual
4 Reviews and 103 Opinions I don't normally look to stay at the Intercontinental when I'm visiting a new city, but the hotel...
Sheraton Hotel Jiddah
4 Reviews and 72 Opinions I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel because I was unable to get a reasonably priced booking for the...
Hilton Hotel Jiddah
3 Reviews and 132 Opinions i have a long history and ties with Hilton Jeddah; have been to many conferences, bazaars,...