Know about this? Rate It!
I always miss going to the downtown,though I live like more than 40 minutes drive away from it,,but I MUST go there in the time of the holy month of Ramadan.
Many street vendors are set at that time to sell
candies and sweets waiting for people to celebrate the ending of the holy month with the Eid festival.
check this link
Al Balad means Downtown ;-)
- Family Travel
- Religious Travel
At first I thought that this mosque was the famous Shafi Mosque, but have since learned that it isn't (unfortunately). It had an interesting square minaret, and for that I decided to add it to my list of sights.
This is what you will see when you are about to land in Jeddah(if your flight arrives at night).
(copy right for email@example.com)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- Sheraton.com Exclusive offers from the official site
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lourdes Hotels
- Angra dos Reis Hotels
- Boldogkovaralja Hotels
- Province of Bulacan Hotels
- Miles City
- Province of Tarlac Off The Beaten Path
- Corpus Christi Off The Beaten Path
- North Yorkshire Off The Beaten Path
- Sonneveld house
- Outside Greater Toronto area
- Peggy's Cove
- Phoenix Off The Beaten Path
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path
- Paderborn Off The Beaten Path
- Cherkasy Off The Beaten Path
- historical sightseeing