Know about this? Rate It!
well, jeddah might not have green scenery or natural beauty to relax in. but definitely the sea continues to lock me in its dark mysterious secret, when i look twice! i honestly dislike the rocky beaches of jeddah, black and blocking the horizon. but some areas like Durat al Aroos or Obhor beaches as you go further north, the reflection of the sunshine on the water and sand leaves me absolutely speechless. usually i take those abstract photos of such 'real' living beings called waterdrops and sands of jeddah's seaside.
i remain firm, i remain a beachy woman;^)
take a look!
- Road Trip
The 110-km-long Corniche on the Red Sea is one of the city’s major attractions,There are 14 artificial lakes and 20 recreation centers. More than 120 hotels including a number of five- and three-stars, and I`m so blessed to be living just a couple of blocks away from it.
All fireworks done at the corniche are seen from my house roof top.(which helps a lot when there traffic).I should start selling tickets for this scene(LOL).
The picture below was taken on the 22/11/2003 just before a Ramadan sunset.
- Adventure Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- Sheraton.com Exclusive offers from the official site
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Narciso Hotels
- Kankakee River State Park Hotels
- Polis Hotels
- Santa Clara Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Israel Off The Beaten Path