Know about this? Rate It!
Something a lot of people miss...
Something a lot of people miss when visiting the region is not technically in Jiddah but a little town in the mountains nearby called Taif. It's a quaint little out of the way place where sheep herders woalk through the streets and someone may try to buy your girlfriend for a few camels (this is not a good deal, most western girls are worth at least two camels and a goat). The ride up will provide adventure too as it's populated by baboon gangs. Keep the doors locked with them, they're liable to carjack you if you're not careful!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- Sheraton.com Exclusive offers from the official site
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kataragama Hotels
- Lake Texoma State Park Hotels
- Vila do Conde
- Ibiza Hotels
- Middletown Hotels
- Turquoise Trail
- Manchester Off The Beaten Path
- Bosphorus zoo
- Kansas Off The Beaten Path
- Towns /Cities / Sights around Marrakesh
- Cowley Road
- Cebu City Off The Beaten Path
- Cambridge Off The Beaten Path
- Neighbouring islands
- Puerto Princesa Off The Beaten Path
- Oamaru Off The Beaten Path
- Knoxville Off The Beaten Path