Been here? Rate It!
Al Sharafa( Ashurafa): Al Shurafa
This palce opend at first as a small gallery,with a cafe that serves some light snaks....but because it`s original and very tasty sandwiches it now expanded as a large restaurant.it serves many cuisines...
Favorite Dish: I always enjoy the sushi here...
and Al Shurafa salad is always a must...
it also serves Shisheea(water pipe).
The lower level of this restaurant is for light snaks,salads and sandwiches.
the upper level is for main courses.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bear Island Hotels
- Sevilla Hotels
- Laguna Cajititlán Hotels
- Province of Pangasinan Hotels