Been here? Rate It!
We went here last night for the first time. Japanese is always cool if you've got a few people.
First of all, there is a counter menu with the conveyer belt thingies, and then there are boothes with frosted glass sliding doors for the family section.
Favorite Dish: We shared a few different kinds of sushi to start with - eel, fried salmon skin, tuna, shrimp, salmon and californian.
Then we ordered the 'traditional combos' one each of calamari/steak/lobster, steak/lobster, shrimp/steak. With that, we each got a bowl of miso, a salad for two, then teppanyaki style veges, steamed/fried rice, and all the meat/seafood we divided between everyone.
Then came ice cream and green tea.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tecumseh Hotels
- Bear Island Hotels
- Caticlan Hotels
- Minorca Island
- Obudai-sziget Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía