Been here? Rate It!
Mutabag & Ma`soob: National Dish-2
these are totally two different things. Mutabag is folded or stuffed dough and Masoob is smashed dates.
Mutabag, which i really like, comes mainly in two flavours; vegetebles and beef mence (salty), and banana (sweet). Mutabag means to be folded. here it looks like dough pieces cut into squares.
Masoob is smashed dates mixed, i think, with other things. it's very sweet that it makes me sick. i stopped eating this thing since i was kid as i was forced to eat it,lol.
anyway, these two are quite popular too and can be found anywhere
Favorite Dish: salty mutabag of course
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Augustine Beach Hotels
- Lima Hotels
- Edenderry Hotels
- Parish of Clarendon Hotels