Been here? Rate It!
Pizza Hut: Jeddah's own lil junk food outlet?
Favorite Dish: Veg Pizza
Choose from a variety of options including
small, medium, large
regular, spicy, very spicy
Other options -
Pizza Hut: Pizza hut wears A Ramadan dress!!!!
The picture below was taken at the time of the Holy Month of Ramadan.
I took my kids to dine there for iftar (The first meal after a day of fasting).
They offer a buffet of Pizzas(ofcourse),Lasagna,salads and spaghetti,,along with the tradional Ramadan buffett,,like Samousa,soup,dates and Arabic coffee.
All for the price of 39 Saudi Riyals (About 10.4 USD$)per person for adults,,it`s a 20 Riyals per kid.(About 5.3USD$).
Favorite Dish: The food was OK for the price.I couldn`t ask for more.
I liked how they decorated the whole place to fit the Ramadan atmosphere.
You can see the famous Ramadan lamp hanging on the top of the entrance!
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Virginia Beach
- Cancún Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels
- Arecibo Hotels