Been here? Rate It!
Scala Restaurant: Fresh from the pool to your plait.
You could rent a boat and enjoy the Arabic
music while eating your food. The restaurant
architect matches a boat feature. Clean,
beautiful and facing the Red Sea.
I went there with my family and rented a
small boat. The weather was fantastic and
the sky was blue. A little bet of wind will
make you eat more then you are
While riding the boat you can see some
amazing houses in the middle of the sea!
Nothing better then enjoying the sunset of the
sea, good fresh healthy food, and the
kittiwake birds flying all over.
Favorite Dish: Choose your fish from the pool then enjoy the
taste of fresh fish from the Red Sea.
They serve shrimps, craps, and fish.
(Seafood in general).
Also some local Jeddawi dishes of rice
called Sayadeyah. Brown colored rice cooked
with burned friend onion.
Sayadeyah rice with fish is my favorite.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Serpent Mound State Memorial Hotels
- Rosseau Lake Hotels
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park Hotels
- Ile de Jerba
- Munyonyo Hotels