Been here? Rate It!
Tempura: Japanese Cuisine
i've been to this place only once and didn't like it much. it's small and not quite cosy though a bit dim if you're looking for a romantic evening. actually because it was small, i found it very noisy. i'm not a fan of japanese food so i didn't enjoy the food much either, though my sister did.
the money value is about average though i think it's getting higher as it's the only the japanese restaurant i'm aware of in jeddah.
the staff are nice and helping but i didn't feel they were that friendly, just on duty.
Favorite Dish: sushi and some dish with shrimp i think though didn't like it much
- Luxury Travel
- Family Travel
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Clacton-on-Sea Hotels
- Province of Camarines Sur Hotels
- Rock Springs
- Elstal Hotels
- Santa Nella Village Hotels