Trio Ranch(Al Mutabagani), Jiddah

East Of Jiddah`s Highway

Know about this? Rate It!

non-conventional me in saudi,lol
    brown horse is my fav
    Horse Race for kids, a
  • Horse-Back Riding

by Manyana Updated Feb 23, 2007

brown horse is my fav

Ok, i have been to this place twice. The first was to watch a horseriding race 3 years ago. The second was just last night. Marimar_72 picked me up and we headed to this off-traditional-saudi place,lol.

Admission is free to public. Lessons are available for non-members but with higher prices. Membership can be obtained on monthly and annualy bases.
    The other activities are: golf, tennis and basketball.

errr..one thing left to be said. It was literally my first time every touching an animal:s Can you imagine what that meant? i love horses so much but just in pictures and from a distance, never held a pet or caressed a dog, i find the whole idea rather disgusting. But my coach yesterday, he just forced me to touch the horse's neck, otherwise, i'd have fallen down if didn't hold on the neck,lol. Though i'm my back is still in pain, but finally i overcame my fear of disgust, pheww,....thx marimar;^)

and yeah wait! why this place is non-traditional? 'cause i was able to take off my abaya and scarf without being frowned upon all the time,lol.

oh believe me! to touch an animal IS an achievement for me!!!!!:D

Equipment: Everything is available at the spot.

• Horse Riding