Know about this?
When Jeddah drowns...
Although Jeddah is an astonishing city to live and work in, in some seasons, it can give you a hard time. When it rains, when suddenly electricity goes off for hours, or when storms blow things away.
Jeddah has a poor drainage system. So it drowns when it rains although it's only one season in the whole year. Also, it doesn't have any alert system if a dusty storm is on the way. Watch out!Sometimes, trees may fall across a street.
For more information on Dangers; click here
- Arts and Culture
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- Sheraton.com Exclusive offers from the official site
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stoney Creek Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Brampton Hotels
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Isola Palmarola Hotels
- Traverse City
- Athens Warnings and Dangers
- Aruba Warnings and Dangers
- Krabi Warnings and Dangers
- Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers
- Virginia Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Not So Safe Areas
- warnings for women
- Costa Rica Warnings and Dangers
- Sevilla Warnings and Dangers
- Hong Kong Warnings and Dangers
- Quito Warnings and Dangers
- Bucharest Warnings and Dangers