Know about this?
We get a sand storm mainly twice a year,when the cool season ends(it`s not really winter)and once again when the summer ends.
Here is a picture I got in my e.mail of a sand storm that happend in Jiddah in April 2005.
it lasted 15 minutes and it was washed away with rain drops,,,then the real heat began!!!
- Road Trip
When you plan a trip to Jiddah,have in mind that this city is located by the sea,so it`s humid all year round.
luckley everywhere you go it`s airconditioned,unless you wants to jog by the beach ;-)
I took this picture from my friend`s balcony just before the sunset....one of the most humid nights ever..as you can see,the air is filled with humidity
- Adventure Travel
Floods after the rain!
We don`t get much rain in Jiddah but when we do......this what streets look like,inspite of all the effort the goverment is doing,yet many streets still get flooded by rain.
So try to avoid going out on a rainy day in Jiddah ;-)
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jiddah Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- Dhaka Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Entalula Island Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Singapore Warnings and Dangers
- Srinagar Warnings and Dangers
- Ukraine Warnings and Dangers
- Playa del Carmen Warnings and Dangers
- Maldives Warnings and Dangers
- Marrakesh Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Lucia Warnings and Dangers
- Kathmandu Warnings and Dangers
- Dubai Warnings and Dangers
- Baguio Warnings and Dangers
- Lombok Warnings and Dangers
- Paris Warnings and Dangers