Mecca Favorites

• fkompani's Profile Photo

Masjid-Al-Haraam

by fkompani Updated Dec 1, 2002

Masjid Al Haram

Favorite thing: Masjid-Al-Haraam is the first place to go

Fondest memory: Sitting in Masjedolharaam, I was looking at those who where praying. Some were walking around Ka'be some were saying their prayers some were just sitting there and children were running and playing. Different races of people white & black doing the same thing, together in peace. It looked to me like a big house, my house and theirs. A place where everyone can experience peace and happiness, can feel being in love and be loved, a real love, and that was amasing.

• .comyati's Profile Photo

Be sure you are ready to...

by .comyati Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Be sure you are ready to perform Haj.Leave behind your children , husband , wealth, job, infact worldly materials.Be ready to surrender your will and devotion.Traveling from Makkah to Mina-Arafah-Muzdalifah-Mina-Makkah will test your physically and mentally ,especially in Mina .......I believe this place .......is near the Devils Post..BEWARE!May Allah Bless You!

Fondest memory: The sight of Kaabah.I wish I could stay here forever. Hope someday I can visit this holy place again....it has its magic and powers that only the soul can feel.

• in Mecca

by tjanjua Written Aug 20, 2008

Favorite thing: Jazak Allah Br Fayez. You have provided very useful and helpful information.
    The biggest challenge remains finding a decent hotel with reasonable price. We are not looking for a 5-star hotel but a decent place where we can sleep, otherwise most of the time will be spent in Haram inshallah. We have a place to stay for one day when we get there and then we are hoping to find a decent place nearby inshallah. Allah Kareem.
    Feel free to add more suggestions. Thank you.
    Tanweer

• AliJoe's Profile Photo

MOUNT AL-RAHMA'.

by AliJoe Updated May 25, 2004

Favorite thing: Partial view of Mount Al Rahma' and Al Arafa ( Field ) during Day of Hajj. Last year the Pilgrimages +- 1.5 million people. It's kind of heavy task to the SAUDI ARABIA.

• Religious Travel

Instant Answers: Mecca

Comments

Mecca Favorites

Reviews and photos of Mecca favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mecca sightseeing.