Muzdalifah Travel Guide

Road to Mozdalifa
    by DunaKal

Muzdalifah Things to Do

When you finally get to Mozdalifah,remember two things :

-Pray Maghrib and Ishah prayers together(sunset and night prayers)....and also remember to mention Allah a lot all the time that you spend it there.

-pick up all the pebbels you need from Mozdalifa,beacuse you will NOT find any at Jamarat area in Mina as everywhere is paved.take extra pebbles too.(for stoning the devil).
    7 for Jamarat Al Aqaba Al Kobra.
    21 for the 1st day of Tasherrg.
    21 for the 2nd day.
    21 if you decide to stay for the 3rd day of Tashereeg.
    total of 70 pebbles ;-)

Muzdalifah Restaurants

by DunaKal Written Jan 23, 2006

The Hajj orgnising comapny brought us little containers with fruits,a toast cheese sandwich and jiuce in a small container,we didnt need more as there was no private toilets.it was like a picnic setting.

Muzdalifah Transportation

by DunaKal Written Jan 23, 2006

Al Mokramoon company transported us in an aircontioned bus,unfortuantily the bus didn`t have a toilet cabin.

Road to Mozdalifa

Muzdalifah Warnings and Dangers

by DunaKal Updated May 9, 2006

One of my mates at the camp in Mina warned me and her sister (`cause we were first timers)that the toilets at Mozdalifa are the worst in all camps (comparing to Mina camp and Arafat camp).
    Luckly I managed to "hold" myself,but poor sister of her had to "go"....so they both went to check the public toilets,and there was a loooong Q there,so they ended up coming back with no "success".

Some other Hajj orgnisers have toilets either set at Mozdalifa site,or have a toilet cabin in the bus...you just need to check up with your camp.

• Women's Travel

Muzdalifah What to Pack

by DunaKal Written Jan 23, 2006

Luggage and bags: If you choose to spend half of the night like we did,you don`t need more than a backpack with your Noble Quran,prayer beads(rosary)and a light jacket (for ladies)if Hajj falls in winter like this year(2006)and some prayers for you to remember...

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Remember your still in your ihram,as a male you cant wear any jackets.

Photo Equipment: I saw many pilgrims take pictures,but unfortuantly I forgot to take any(apart from the two while I was on the bus)

Miscellaneous: Take a small bag for collected pebbles.

Muzdalifah Favorites

by DunaKal Written Jan 23, 2006

Favorite thing: Although we were told by the preacher at Mina camp to pray a lot and remember Allah a lot,but when we arrived to Mozdalifah I had the chance to get acquaintance with my female mates...

Fondest memory: An Imam is the leader in a prayer,
    My mates chose me as an imam to pray Maghrib and isha prayers...I felt flatterd for the trust they had in me.(wow! people still see the angel part of me).

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Muzdalifah

Comments

Muzdalifah Travel Guide
Map of Muzdalifah