Riyadh Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Riyadh

Furusato: Fresh Japanese food in Riyadh

by toni28 Updated Apr 7, 2014

the fresh sea foods and beef fillet teriyaki

We've been looking for a Japanese restaurant in Riyadh and finally we found one and it was recommended by family friends.

Furusato, I heard about it in the Phil. and it has 2 branches located in manila and makati, I never realized there is one branch here in Riyadh it is the most expensive restaurant we ever tried but it’s definitely great and worth, the food is fresh and the ambience of the place is very warm and peaceful. They have numerous room and cubicles with nice decors.

They offer fresh sushi, sashimi, tempura, sea food special, beef teriyaki etc..etc.. I love it all and absolutely I am a Japanese food lover.

Favorite Dish: I love the california roll, sashimi and sea food special.

• toni28's Profile Photo

Steak house: sizzling hot steak!

yummy...

My hubby loves to eat steak and eating is one of his great interest in life. Steak house is one of the most famous restaurant here in riyadh the service is excellent and the waiters are mostly filipino.
    All dishes are serve with your choice of Fries, Baked Potato, or Onion Rings, vegetables and all-you can eat Soup and Salad.

I found out that steak house has a 2 branches in riyadh the main is located at thalateen st and the other one is in Granada center 2nd floor.

Favorite Dish: the yummy rib barbecue steak.

"GOLDEN LOBSTER: The Golden Lobster

the yummy Lobster

As to celebrate our 2nd valentine in Riyadh It was our first time to dine out alone with out our children we chose the Golden Lobster it's a famous and huge sea food restaurant located at Olaya road another best kept secret of Riyadh. I was speechless when we entered inside the décors are pretty cool it seems like you entered in the hotel lobby with a big reception and a very attractive sailboat décor hanged up at the ceiling. The Family section is on the 2nd floor with pretty stained glass designed the service is good and waiters are dressed up well.

Golden lobster has a name, which is conjures up high prices but accurately the opposite is truly excellent value.

On the menu appetizer includes Oyster Rockefeller, pan fried crab cakes, grilled or fried squid and delicious value soup are offered with lots of choices.

Favorite Dish: the yummy LOBSTER and grilled seafoods

• toni28's Profile Photo

KOREAN PALACE (Bee Won): Korean food!!

korean beef bbq

KOREAN PALACE (Bee Won) it’s a mix of Korean, Japanese and Chinese restaurant located at the King Fahd road.

We chose this restaurant to celebrate our 9th year wedding anniversary, we had a great dined in here and enjoyed the Korean and Japanese food we ordered. They offer buffet every Thursday 6-10 pm and so offering catering service and party reception.

The building exteriors and interiors are quite old, their motif is red with some unique decors, it has a spacious reception at the ground floor, second floor is the main area for single section and family section.

Favorite Dish: I like their korean BBQ with korean side dishes

• anees's Profile Photo

Mama Noura Juice Center: Shaurma

by anees Updated Apr 4, 2011

The best middle eastern fast food restaurant. Their Shawrma is so popular as you have to take long queque to get your order ready.
    They have several branches in Riyadh, Al Dhabab Street branch would be good choice after walking around King Fahad Medical City.
    The other branch located by King Abdullah Road, this branch serve King Saud University Students. It will be less crowded during summer vacation.
    They have help your self service where you need to take your small paper and give it the staff and line up waiting your turn.
    Their fresh juice is among the best in town

Favorite Dish: Shawrma, Falafil, Fresh Juice, hot pastries, Kabab

Peking: Chinese Resto

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Apr 4, 2011

Peking offers authentic Chinese cusines. They have numerous selection of Chinese dishes, from soup, appetizer to main course.

The interior is very nice with the usual red and gold theme. Fast service, attentive waiters, great food and nice ambience.

They give special discounts to banks, airlines and hospital employees

Favorite Dish: Chicken with cashew nuts, steamed dumplings, chciken fried rice, beef tepanyaki.

• TOI Taste of India Restaurant: Most hygienic yet low priced Indian Food in Riyadh

by the_sage Written Jul 18, 2010
    TOI Exteriro

During my frequent business trips to Riyadh, TOI Taste of India restaurant in Batha Main street is a never-miss place for me. A neatly set place, TOI offers Indian delicacies with a difference. I love the biryanies, Indian layered flat bread (parottas) with rich curry varieties, tandoori chicken and some South Indian ethnic dishes. The best part I like is the lowest prices one can expect in its class and the friendly service of the guys there. I liked the broasted chicken but the french fries and sauces are a bit unsavoury. And the South Indian meals featuring rice and hot curries are not recommended unless you are adventurous enough.
    The downside is the congestion in Batha and parking problems however I have learnt to overcome it by parking behind the SAMA headquarter building and walk through the alleys traversing the bustling 'life' that has become somewhat an excitement to me.

TOI is located in Batha Main street, near the second pedestrian cross bridge, near Shifa Al Jazeera Poly Clinic and behind Mist multi-shop

Favorite Dish: The best combination I had from TOI was chicken tandoori, parotta (Indian layered flat bread) with what they call 'beef supreme'. You may request the beef mild as the regular can be too fiery.

• Singles
    • Business Travel

• roseofgarden's Profile Photo

Sizzler House: Dont Miss the Sizzling Food

by roseofgarden Written May 19, 2010

I have been to Riyadh just few days back. My friend took me a restaurant named 'Sizzler House'. It is located on the Tahlia street near Al Araba petrol pump. On the outside, its colors and decor feel you like you are appearing a cozy, warm place. On the inside, its even better. They have a waiter greeting on the entrance and suggesting a table based on your friends with you.

The whole restaurant has a cool atmosphere with the most stress relieving seating cushions. Each of us were provided menus very elegantly and we ordered 3 dishes from it. The food arrived to the table warm and mouth watering aroma. It was a ever reminding experience. I recommend my friends and you readers to visit this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Shrimp Fahita because of its nice aroma and taste. Also because I love shrimps.

• Luxury Travel
    • Business Travel

• Buffalo Southwest Cafe - Tahaliya Street Riyadh: Smokin' Buffalo Wings

by SamzPlanet Updated May 9, 2010

Simply amazing...I've been there twice already. Good for families too as its got a special kids zone.

I've written a review on my personal blog http://samzplanet.blogspot.com/.

Favorite Dish: Buffalo Chicken Wings, Chicken del rio etc.

Gulf Royale: Gulf Royale

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Dec 15, 2009

Gulf Royale offers Chinese and other Asian cusines. The foods were all served fresh and hot though nothing special about the taste. All of the foods that we tried were all ordinary to the taste.
    Their Chicken Satay doesn't even have a peanut sauce which is a must for the said course.
    So, if you would ask me if i would dine at this resto again..i would say no..there are lots of chinese/japanese resto that is worth the money.

Les Bernaches: Mercure Hotel

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Dec 15, 2009

We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary here at Les Benchaes.The in house resto of Mercure Hotel.
    The selection of food is surprisingly very limited - for soup, appetizer and even for main course. The only consolation you'll get is the dessert. I've tried all of it and they were all equally good!
    The price is bit pricey for the food, service and ambience.

AL Bustan ~ Sheraton Hotel: Take your Pick

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Dec 15, 2009

Al Bustan is one of the in-house resto of Sheraton Hotel (Riyadh) aside from La Piazza Resto. They have themed buffet everyday of the week (for the month of October) e.g. BBQ night, Asian Cuisine, Seafoods Night, Greek and Mid Eastern are just a few.
    The waiters are all attentive with the needs of their guests. They also provide special gifts/toys for kids/children.
    The selection of food is really great. Served fresh and hot!

**The themed buffet varies every month

Favorite Dish: I Love their Salmon, Maki's and their mouth watering desserts!

Duo: Duo

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Aug 26, 2009

I've read from a fellow Pinoy blogger that DUO restaurant (pronounced as "DIO"" offers delish Italian food. And so, Abdul adn I decided to try it.
    The place is so nice especially the open area for family section. It is like a typical restaurant though they provide cubicle type of seating for family section.
    The open area boasts with high ceiling, lamp posts and beautifully decorated walls and windows.
    We tried their chicken breast with 3 pepper sauce and chicken in mushroom sauce...the verdict? both are ok and would give 3 stars out of 5.
    The dessert is divine..it's Chocolate fondant.The rating? 5 out of 5

They have buffet for 95SR inclusive of drinks between 6-8pm during Ramadan.

They open from 6pm til 12 midnight during regular days while they are open til 2am during the Holy month of Ramadan.

They add 15% service charge from the total amount.

Favorite Dish: Chicken breast with 3 pepper sauce _ 42SR
    Chicken im mushroom sauce - 42SR
    Softdrinks - 7SR
    Chocolate Fondant - 25SR

Diamond Restaurant: Diamond Restaurant

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Aug 24, 2009

We celebrated Valentine's Day here at Diamond Restaurant. As recommended by friends, it is a very romantic place to celebrate special events but with the company of my then 8 month old daughter, it was like eating in a regular food chain. Don't get me wrong..i enjoyed it but the romantic part was kinda unnoticeable for me.

Anyway, the food are all great..attentive waiters and the whole place/ambience is really nice. Dim lights with red and gold color effect!

There are cubicle type tables but its nice to see open tables next to each other..something new for me for a restaurant in Riyadh (except for Spazzio in Al Mamlakah)

We had crabcakes, Chicken Fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts..a complimentary dessert plus a refreshing green tea wrapped up our dinner

Pizza Amore: Pizza Amore

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Aug 24, 2009

Pizza Amore is one of the many restaurants located along Tahlia St. An area where high end restos can be found. They have single section at the ground floor while family section at the second level. We actually had a hard time goign up to the 2nd floor coz there was no elevator and the stairs is so steep.
    The interior is really nice with red orange color combination but its not really that spacious..Food presentation is really good but the amount of serving is far beyond my expectation for such an expensive price.
    We ordered for a salad, Raviolli and Pepperoni Pizza (in house specialty plus its made of homemade dough)

The Raviolli taste good but not even good for a single serving. The salad was ok but the pizza was a total disappointment. The taste was so plain! They have complimentary bruschettas and fresh breads

I read lots of positive reviews from trip advisor that they have really nice pizza but for me it didn't pass my taste..Well, we have our own judgement and palettes.

Instant Answers: Riyadh

Comments

Riyadh Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Riyadh restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Riyadh sightseeing.