Alanya Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Alanya

• AliceAungier's Profile Photo

James Dean: James Dean..More like no thanks

by AliceAungier Written May 6, 2012

Me my sister and out friend that we met out there went to james dean one night before going onto our usual place (Robin Hood) We went in and it was awful. I went to the toilet and when I came out someone sprayed me with this disgusting lemon spray and then asked me to pay for it (This was a member of staff and they were doing it to many other people too) I told him that I wasn't going to pay for it as i didn't think it was fair! The staff in there wasn't as polite as in other places so we got out of there ASAP!

Dress Code: Any

• AliceAungier's Profile Photo

ROBIN HOOD/LATINO CLUB: Best club in Alanya

by AliceAungier Written May 6, 2012
    The crowd in Robin hood

Me and my sister visited Alanya in September 2011 for 10 days. I am in my late teens and my sister in her early 20's. We were very interested in the clubbing scene. One of the first main clubs we tried first was robin hood and it was amazing! Noting compared to it. It was so good that we went back every night! There's 4 floors of different music so its good to change levels every now and then. Out fave floor was the top floor with mostly dance music being played.

This is a great club to meet people from all over the world. The staff are very friendly in here too. Drinks are average prices 18TL for a cocktail (but downstairs before going into the main club it was usually 2for1 on cocktails which was good.) A beer was usually under 10TL (maybe even less to be honest I can't really remember that much!

Me and my sister loved Alanya so much that we are going back there this year in September again!!

Dress Code: Any!

• AMOQUE's Profile Photo

Robin Hood Dance Bar: And don't drink to much.....

by AMOQUE Updated Apr 4, 2011

Robin Hood Dance Bar

You can sit in the bar and make a nice conversation with one of the many tourists. If you are a dancer you can go to the dance floor. The music is various. They play various types of popular music.

Opening Hours: 9.00 p.m. - 03.00 a.m.
    Robin Hood Dance Bar is open all year.
    Payment: Cash

Dress Code: No problem but most people dress young and trendy.

• AMOQUE's Profile Photo

Bistro Bellman: Open air-discoteque

by AMOQUE Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pary people surrounding the large bar

Bistro Bellman is a big open air disco with a large bar. The bar personal is very friendly and hard working. They are always in for a good laugh. The dj plays modern music and the dancefloor is filled with lot's of partypeople...

Before it gets dark Bistro Bellman is also open for dinner. I didn't eat here myself but the menu offers Turkish, European and Latin dishes.

On the two floors there are several dance floors, five bars and some terraces with sofas.

Opening Hours: 12.00 – 03.30
    Payment: Cash and credit card

Dress Code: There is not really a dresscode here, but most people were dressed very trendy.

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Pazaar of Alanya: Bunte/Coloured night time in alanya

by Sirvictor Written Aug 15, 2009

Bazaar at night

The nights are very coloured in the centre of Alanya. There are many bars, restaurants, cafes and tour boats at the quai. The best & cheep cafe in Alanya is "Belediye Cay bahcesi" the Tea garden of the Municipality. Most tourists dont know this garden and pasy much moey for tea and beer. tea is only 0.75 TL. Belediye Cay Bahcesi is just in the centrum near the bank Ziraat.

• machk's Profile Photo

Summer Garden: The best club in Alanya

by machk Written Apr 25, 2008

I bet that summer garden is the best place for clubbers.There are two dj s.Dj cabin is located at the top of the disco.He can see the crowded and can easily arrange the music for the people reactions.The club looks like a castle.Think that u dance in a castle:)The air is so fresh.and the dance floor is very big.The barmans do their job very fast.If you come to turkey u should visit Summer Garden club.The music is on till the sun shines and in the morning u can drink soup.it is free:))

Dress Code: u can wear what u want.

• School Holidays
    • Beer Tasting

• WanderingFinn's Profile Photo

The party street in Alanya harbour: Partying all night long with local friends

by WanderingFinn Written Jan 23, 2008

At Alanya night with our new local waiter friends

We made friends with practically all the "crazy" (=good sense of humour) waiters of "our" dining place. Usually we never stick to one place, now we went to this place (Citirim) almost every evening.

We were asking for a tip about some good place, and one or two of them first said they can come and show as soon as they get free from their work later in the evening. Cool! That ended up...to having big fun, joking, laughing, drinking, but also seriously philosophising and discussing of many issues. During the last nights we had several guys accompanying us. It was great, no signs of different religion (as everyone knows Turkish people are mainly muslims), culture etc.
    Some evening...no it was morning and light already ;) someone even walked with us to our hotel so that we are safe.

Dress Code: Not applicable. (No dress codes, but local men always wear long trousers no matter what they wear in the upper part of their body).

• Women's Travel

Absolut Bar: For the young at heart - loud music, western disco

by WanderingFinn Updated Jan 23, 2008

We stayed on the

We just drank one drink on the terrace with some of our local friends while waiting for the others to come. I took a tour inside; it was quite a small disco with the volume button on the south-east. I couldn't hear anything. Some very young looking (Swedish? At least Scandinavian looking) girls were dancing, also some other young people. Everyone certainly knows that the name comes from the Swedish liquor/vodka named Absolut.

The music was something too new and loud for me; so this was not my place (and it doesn't have to do with my age). I just can't understand why the music has to be so loud that your ears will be damaged and you cannot hear your best friend shouting to your ear? I like music and dancing too, but have some limits and tolerance level with the loudness.

A nice thing is that when you go there, they throw to some people's neck a Swedish style lei. It was done to me too; I'm wearing it in the pictures. I don't know if they thought I'm a Swede or if it is always just a habit no matter who happens to be there.

I just remained wondering why do they build Swedish bars on Turkey (would understand if locals would need, like and visit it). But this one was full of Scandinavians. They can have the same thing back home - why to come to Turkey? Perhaps it's a meeting point between different nations, locals and tourists too, as everyone knows Scandinavians can be found here.

I have to admit (though I never travel there) that some type of people from Finland do the same - they visit Finnish bars and dance places in the Canary Island, eat Finnish food and listen to Finnish music. They just want to change the climate. Mostly people who don't speak languages and don't dare to change destination. Elderly people and heavily partying youngsters.

If I travel to a country, I want to see local places and athmosphere; not traveling to meet Finns and Finnish culture :)

Dress Code: No dress code. Dress like in any beach resort nightlife spot - casually, nicely, as you feel comfortable.

• WanderingFinn's Profile Photo

Don't remember...sorry...: For the thirsty ones - try the aquarium drink :)

by WanderingFinn Updated Jan 22, 2008

Look at the size of the green

According to my opinion this place was otherwise nothing special, but if someone wants to get quickly drunk (I didn't as we had so many drinkers) or otherwise try something we at least don't have in my country (stupid legislation puts limits on how much alcohol you can sell to one person at a time), this is your place:

They sell a thing called acquarium. It is a huge fish bowl looking thing full of booze! And it is not beer or cider, it is a ready made mixture; a huge shot or a drink. They will bring several straws, and the idea is to drink from the bowl together so you don't need to order many drinks. But keep your head - someone might be faster! The only negative thing was that the bowl was quite expensive even to us westerners.

Otherwise the place is quite silent; no own music played, no dancing, but surely you can hear noise, people and music from the street and the neighbouring restaurants.

Dress Code: No dress code at all; the same way as in all of the harbour or beach party- and drinking, dancing, nightclub streets and restaurants during high season.

Anyhow I wouldn't put shorts or sports gear on; locals (those few) didn't use them; they had long trousers always, with a nice short sleeve shirt or even T-shirt. Otherwise the dressing is casual and the trousers don't need to be taken from your black suit.

Women/girls dress as anywhere - so many styles as girls. As you want; mostly the disco or nightclub style but relaxed and easygoing.

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Gardania: Nighttime joy

by Sirvictor Written Jul 27, 2007

In Alanya there are many night time attactions and shows. A German Amanda Jones is very famous in Alanya. He is a German Travertist. He performs his show in many famous hotels. The show is very interesting especially a glass of Efes Beer.

• H-TownJourneyman's Profile Photo

Bars & Restaurants By The Harbor: Good Food & Crazy Nightlife!

by H-TownJourneyman Updated Nov 7, 2006

Alanya Harbor Area At Night

After the sun sets, the discoballs and neon lights come on here! There are numerous clubs, bars, and lively eateries around the harbor area of Alanya. During the summer months, these places are packed full of mostly younger tourists looking to get their groove on, their drink on, their eat on, or just about anything else they can get on that the law allows. And the local guys that work in the bars and clubs are just insane at times, willing to due anything and everything to get people to come into the particular establishment that they work at. It is a great atmosphere if you are looking to do some serious partying, or even just grab a bite to eat and do some people watching, some very comedic people watching! Actually brought back some hazy memories of Spring Break vacations to Cancun, MX and South Padre Island, TX! :)

• Oda_'s Profile Photo

The Bar District in general: Partying in Alanya

by Oda_ Written Aug 1, 2006

Alanya Bar District

Very hard to miss since all the discos and restaurants seems to be clustered in this area. Something for everyone! Small bars with typical turkish food to four stories nightclubs. A bit more expencive than the restaurants outside the city centre, but still wery cheap in norwegian standard anyways :) Go wild!

BTW: Very hot and often not airconditioned... Drink lots of water!! Dehydration is not that fun, believe me! You do not want to pass out on the streets...

Dress Code: Dress as you like :)

• LeXiLuVsTuRkEy's Profile Photo

Bistro Bellman, Robin Hood James Dean, Casablanca: Musical Nations!

by LeXiLuVsTuRkEy Updated Jun 7, 2006

Bistro Bellman, happy memories!

God theres so many great clubs in Alanya like Zaphfans which has wicked foam parties, then theres Casblanca and Queens Gardens which begin the evening with every one listening to the music and sipping drinks and ends with everyone dancing if u go to Queens Garden look out for Ali G he's a bit of a mover ;-) o and the barmen often strip!!! Now we get onto the big clubs Robin Hood is fantastic it has several floors each one specialising in a different kind of music, choose from hip hop,dance,latin and turkish it really is great but drinks are a little pricey. James Dean bar has lots of different bars and a few dance floor again playing a similar music mix to Robin Hood. Now my favourite Bistro Bellmans in the day it's just an open air resturant but around 12 it morphs into a nighclub! The open air feel keeps it cool, and theres a fantastic mix of european pop,dance, trance, hip hop and turkish music theres 3 dance floors and about 6 bars theres also an area with sofas incase you dance yourself off your feet...or drink yourself of them. O and i forgot to mention Pubrica its a fantastic querky nightclub/bar playing similar music to Bistro Bellmans, at Pubrica you can also purchase a water pipe and smoke the night away under the stars. I nearly forgot to tell you about Murphy's the Irish bar where i spent many of my hours, good atmosphere, good music, cheap beer what more could a girl want?

Dress Code: No dress code really, but everyone dresses to kill anyway, especially the Turkish men and my those men can dance!!!

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo

RIVIERA HOTEL: FIRE

by whitecliff62 Updated Jan 7, 2006

FIRE EATER

Goodness greacious great balls of fire LOL, this Turkish night had a bit of everything in it, belly dancing, snake charming, singing and dancing, but it also had a man and woman doing some fire eating, we was directly above the flame on the balcony of our hotel room, it was that hot i could have lit my ciggarette on the flames leaping up hahahahahahaha

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo

HOTEL HAMBURG: BELLY DANCING

by whitecliff62 Updated Jan 7, 2006

GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME

I have been to quite a lot of belly dancing nights but this one is very good. If you enlarge the photo you will see that somebody has placed a Turkish banknote where they should'nt have, i wonder who put that there ? hahahaha.

Dress Code: No special clothes required, but must have a fat gut hahahaha.

• Beaches

Instant Answers: Alanya

• emperoor's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2013 at 8:47 PM

alanya (y) i will go with friend for working acrobatic cirque and dance and holiday :D

Alanya Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Alanya nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alanya sightseeing.