Alanya Nightlife

• WanderingFinn's Profile Photo

Absolut Bar: For the young at heart - loud music, western disco

by WanderingFinn Updated Jan 23, 2008

We stayed on the

We just drank one drink on the terrace with some of our local friends while waiting for the others to come. I took a tour inside; it was quite a small disco with the volume button on the south-east. I couldn't hear anything. Some very young looking (Swedish? At least Scandinavian looking) girls were dancing, also some other young people. Everyone certainly knows that the name comes from the Swedish liquor/vodka named Absolut.

The music was something too new and loud for me; so this was not my place (and it doesn't have to do with my age). I just can't understand why the music has to be so loud that your ears will be damaged and you cannot hear your best friend shouting to your ear? I like music and dancing too, but have some limits and tolerance level with the loudness.

A nice thing is that when you go there, they throw to some people's neck a Swedish style lei. It was done to me too; I'm wearing it in the pictures. I don't know if they thought I'm a Swede or if it is always just a habit no matter who happens to be there.

I just remained wondering why do they build Swedish bars on Turkey (would understand if locals would need, like and visit it). But this one was full of Scandinavians. They can have the same thing back home - why to come to Turkey? Perhaps it's a meeting point between different nations, locals and tourists too, as everyone knows Scandinavians can be found here.

I have to admit (though I never travel there) that some type of people from Finland do the same - they visit Finnish bars and dance places in the Canary Island, eat Finnish food and listen to Finnish music. They just want to change the climate. Mostly people who don't speak languages and don't dare to change destination. Elderly people and heavily partying youngsters.

If I travel to a country, I want to see local places and athmosphere; not traveling to meet Finns and Finnish culture :)

Dress Code: No dress code. Dress like in any beach resort nightlife spot - casually, nicely, as you feel comfortable.

• Singles

• Oda_'s Profile Photo

The Bar District in general: Partying in Alanya

by Oda_ Written Aug 1, 2006

Alanya Bar District

Very hard to miss since all the discos and restaurants seems to be clustered in this area. Something for everyone! Small bars with typical turkish food to four stories nightclubs. A bit more expencive than the restaurants outside the city centre, but still wery cheap in norwegian standard anyways :) Go wild!

BTW: Very hot and often not airconditioned... Drink lots of water!! Dehydration is not that fun, believe me! You do not want to pass out on the streets...

Dress Code: Dress as you like :)

• Singles

• LeXiLuVsTuRkEy's Profile Photo

Bistro Bellman, Robin Hood James Dean, Casablanca: Musical Nations!

by LeXiLuVsTuRkEy Updated Jun 7, 2006

Bistro Bellman, happy memories!

God theres so many great clubs in Alanya like Zaphfans which has wicked foam parties, then theres Casblanca and Queens Gardens which begin the evening with every one listening to the music and sipping drinks and ends with everyone dancing if u go to Queens Garden look out for Ali G he's a bit of a mover ;-) o and the barmen often strip!!! Now we get onto the big clubs Robin Hood is fantastic it has several floors each one specialising in a different kind of music, choose from hip hop,dance,latin and turkish it really is great but drinks are a little pricey. James Dean bar has lots of different bars and a few dance floor again playing a similar music mix to Robin Hood. Now my favourite Bistro Bellmans in the day it's just an open air resturant but around 12 it morphs into a nighclub! The open air feel keeps it cool, and theres a fantastic mix of european pop,dance, trance, hip hop and turkish music theres 3 dance floors and about 6 bars theres also an area with sofas incase you dance yourself off your feet...or drink yourself of them. O and i forgot to mention Pubrica its a fantastic querky nightclub/bar playing similar music to Bistro Bellmans, at Pubrica you can also purchase a water pipe and smoke the night away under the stars. I nearly forgot to tell you about Murphy's the Irish bar where i spent many of my hours, good atmosphere, good music, cheap beer what more could a girl want?

Dress Code: No dress code really, but everyone dresses to kill anyway, especially the Turkish men and my those men can dance!!!

• AliceAungier's Profile Photo

James Dean: James Dean..More like no thanks

by AliceAungier Written May 6, 2012

Me my sister and out friend that we met out there went to james dean one night before going onto our usual place (Robin Hood) We went in and it was awful. I went to the toilet and when I came out someone sprayed me with this disgusting lemon spray and then asked me to pay for it (This was a member of staff and they were doing it to many other people too) I told him that I wasn't going to pay for it as i didn't think it was fair! The staff in there wasn't as polite as in other places so we got out of there ASAP!

Dress Code: Any

• Music

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Pazaar of Alanya: Bunte/Coloured night time in alanya

by Sirvictor Written Aug 15, 2009

Bazaar at night

The nights are very coloured in the centre of Alanya. There are many bars, restaurants, cafes and tour boats at the quai. The best & cheep cafe in Alanya is "Belediye Cay bahcesi" the Tea garden of the Municipality. Most tourists dont know this garden and pasy much moey for tea and beer. tea is only 0.75 TL. Belediye Cay Bahcesi is just in the centrum near the bank Ziraat.

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Gardania: Nighttime joy

by Sirvictor Written Jul 27, 2007

In Alanya there are many night time attactions and shows. A German Amanda Jones is very famous in Alanya. He is a German Travertist. He performs his show in many famous hotels. The show is very interesting especially a glass of Efes Beer.

• AliceAungier's Profile Photo

ROBIN HOOD/LATINO CLUB: Best club in Alanya

by AliceAungier Written May 6, 2012
    The crowd in Robin hood

Me and my sister visited Alanya in September 2011 for 10 days. I am in my late teens and my sister in her early 20's. We were very interested in the clubbing scene. One of the first main clubs we tried first was robin hood and it was amazing! Noting compared to it. It was so good that we went back every night! There's 4 floors of different music so its good to change levels every now and then. Out fave floor was the top floor with mostly dance music being played.

This is a great club to meet people from all over the world. The staff are very friendly in here too. Drinks are average prices 18TL for a cocktail (but downstairs before going into the main club it was usually 2for1 on cocktails which was good.) A beer was usually under 10TL (maybe even less to be honest I can't really remember that much!

Me and my sister loved Alanya so much that we are going back there this year in September again!!

Dress Code: Any!

• Music

• Robin Hood & Bistro Bellman: The clubs you'll never forget

by Monika-2003 Written Aug 24, 2003

Bistro Bellman

If you go to Anlanya, you have to go to the Robin Hood and Bisto Bellman, cause there's a lot of good music for everybody, great atmosphere and nice crew for every request.

Dress Code: Whatever you want

• Merphis Bar: Nightlife

by fiska Written Nov 10, 2007

Alanya is the best place

there is great, good atmosphare, good people and many more.thats why I like there

Dress Code: For me jens required

• Museum Visits

Instant Answers: Alanya

• emperoor's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2013 at 8:47 PM

alanya (y) i will go with friend for working acrobatic cirque and dance and holiday :D

Alanya Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Alanya nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alanya sightseeing.