Alanya Restaurants

Gute Stimmung

Most Recent Restaurants in Alanya

ALI'S: RESTAURANT WITH A TWIST

THE WAITOR IS A JOKER

I think what made this restaurant stand out was not the food although it was good but the freindly service of the staff, i can't think what this waitors name was but he said he had 2 wives and ten children hahahahahahaha, im not sure if he was pulling my leg or not

Favorite Dish: This restaurant is on the main road leading out of Alanya, near burger king

THE MABPERL RESTAURANT AND BAR: QUALITY FOOD BUT VERY EXPENSIVE

FINE DINING

In my opinion prob the most expensive restaurant in Alanya, and the service was not that special either, i think if you go to a restaurant that is packed with people then you are not going to get good service, serves me right i suppose LOL

YAKAMOZ RESTAURANT AND BAR: FANTASTIC VIEWS OF THE HARBOUR

HAVING A GREAT TIME

Isn't it always the way, we found this restaurant the day before our flight home, if we found this restaurant earler then we would have eaten there nearly every night. The views from this place are fantastic looking over the harbour with the castle behind you

Favorite Dish: My wife fancied pizza on this night but it wasn't on the menu, so the waitor said no problem at all, he ran down to a restaurant down the street and had one especially made for us, and it was the best we had had in the 2 weeks we were there

SIDAR RESTAURANT: THE BEST

SIDAR RESTAURANT

A little tip if you have a meal at the Sidar, we found its not worth ordering a starter because they give you a huge puffed up bread with garlic butter and chilli sauce for free and thats enough to fill you up before your main meal

I CAN'T REMEMBER: GOING, GOING, GONE

EAT ME PLEASE

In a lot of Turkish restaurants the custom is to choose your fish from the tank or refridgerated displays and it is then sold by the kilo, and at this place it was no exeption. If you enlarge the photo you will see a large fish in the right hand corner. Now see what happens to it in the next photo ?

I CAN'T REMEMBER: GOOD FRIENDS

FRIENDS FOR LIFE

This was for me a fantastic little restaurant, the only trouble is i can't remember the bloody name of it hahahaha. I can however remember how easy it was to make friends with the staff, they really made this place very special and the food was mouthwatering and always fresh. There was something happening in this restaurant nearly every night like a disco or a turkish night. All i can remember is it is near the police station down by the waters edge.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish had to be the mullet*s* AS YOU WILL SEE NEXT.

ALI RESTAURANT: HAVE A LOVELY COLD BEER

ALI'S RESTAURANT.

This looked a lovely restaurant with a good menu but we actually never ate here, but we did stop for a nice cold beer and when you had a thirst like the one i had, then i think this was the best restaurant in the world hahahaha.

• AMOQUE's Profile Photo

Bar restaurant Janus: Turkish food is absolutely delicious!

by AMOQUE Updated Dec 31, 2005

Yummie....Adana Kebab

The food at Janus Bar restaurant (during the nighttime also a discotheque) tasted absolutely delecious.

Turkish meals mainly exist of grilled meat warm and cold vegetables, rice and potatoes. Of course you can also pick fish (wich they show to you first, you can make your choice from some fresh fish) or vegetarian food.

We also took a starter but the size of the starter was the same size as the main course.

I was offered coffee and a plate of mixed fruit for free. Abosolutely yummie!

I must say that the food was very good everywhere I ate. unfortunately I can't remember the names of all the restaurants.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish here was Adana kebab. It was very tasty prepared with lots of herbs.

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Cellar Selale: Amazing food in Alanya

by kentishgirl Updated Nov 4, 2004

The restaurant is clean and was always busy when we were here, we ate here many times during our stay in Alanya.

There are 2 guys that own the restaurant-bot Turkish and are so pleasant! A real laugh with them was had everytime we ate here!

There is a water feature which sounds relaxing as you walk down the steps to the restaurant.

Theres a very handy Internet Cafe next door!

Favorite Dish: The Veal is superb in this restaurant, anything we ever had from the menu was fantastic.

The house wine is always good and the Raki even better!!!

• HyperFredde's Profile Photo

Dürüm Fast Food: Döner kebab everywhere

by HyperFredde Written Sep 26, 2004
    D��r��m Fast Food

This is not a tip for this particular restaurant, but for all restaurants that looks like this in Alanya! You can find these places eberywhere in Alanya and they all have "Döner Kebab" on the menu, I'd recommend you to try it!

Favorite Dish: Döner Kebab

• Joan40's Profile Photo

Adanus Restaurant & Cafe Bar: Watch the birds jumping!

by Joan40 Updated Jun 13, 2004

Hasam and Ismail

Please visit the Adanus Restaurant its just two blocks past the Grand Kaptan Hotel and the staff and food are brilliant! If you want to spend your time in good company with good food, this is the place to go. Hasan and the staff are really a laugh a minute, and anything you want to know about the town and its attractions, just ask Hasan.

You may wonder about the title? At the Adanus they breed and keep fancy doves/pigeons, and during the day they let them out, they cannot fly very well but they tumble over when they try to fly. But Ismail said his birds jumped - he had the wrong word. We laughed when I explained in my country jumping has a totally different meaning :-)

Favorite Dish: Ok, I have no particular favourite dish they all looked good and the beer is excellent. PS we live in England, so just pretend the dollars sign is a pound sign, although there are dishes cheaper.

• petrax's Profile Photo

Mince and banana :)

by petrax Written Jun 8, 2004

I found a few good tips from Turkey, when I visited there. But the taste that really have stayed in my mouth is mince meat with banana (in it). It was GOOD! After the trip my mum also tried it at home and it?s yummy! Still cooking it sometimes :) I can?t remember the name of the place, but the owner?s wife was Finnish :)

?: Cosy atmosphere

by nigelw6443 Written Sep 29, 2003

Such a cool setting!

I can't remember the name of this place but it is right by the roadside on the way up to the Kale and can't be missed. The usual type of Turkish food but such an interesting setting

Favorite Dish: I just stopped for a tea.

• Luxury Travel

None: Harbour view

by nigelw6443 Written Sep 24, 2003

Top beer!

Next to the Kizikule, which is an octagonal fortress at the end of the harbour are several small cafe´s. I didn't try the food but it was a great spot to sit and have a cold beer and watch the boats in the harbour.

Favorite Dish: Cold Efes

• Beer Tasting

Mahperi Restaurant: Seafood

by nigelw6443 Written Sep 24, 2003

Seafood Platter!

Along the waterfront are many restaurants like this one , but we were not hassled buy the hosts outside to eat in here. The seafood was good but these places are not cheap, prices were more or less the same as in Berlin.

Some of the other restaurants offer seafood, but it is frozen and not fresh. One host made me laugh when he told me that it was fresh when it was frozen!

Favorite Dish: Mixed seafood platter.

Instant Answers: Alanya

Comments

Alanya Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Alanya restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alanya sightseeing.