Belek Warnings and Dangers

The Beach at Sunset
    by timdowd

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Belek

• timdowd's Profile Photo

Cancellation fees for Excusions ...

by timdowd Updated Dec 24, 2003

The Beach at Sunset

In the all inclusive price was an overnight excursion to a tourist attraction and market. As we had spent one night at another hotel (see introduction page) we decided not to take part. The tour guide was livid, he asked for cancellation fees of €69 per person €198 fro the three of us. I naturally refused and they called the room on a daily basis to request the money. On the trip home we were confronted on the bus by the biggest tour guide , who told us that we could not board the plane without paying the cancellation fee. They wanted cash and would not give a receipt. I told him to bill me and I would not pay it, then he can take me to court. He said he couldn't do that so I said we would see.
    We boarded the plane without any trouble.
    Don't give anyone cash without a reciept.

• Spa and Resort

• adema29's Profile Photo

Snakes

by adema29 Written Aug 21, 2011

I am not so good in recognisind if the snakes are poisonous or not but I will never go back on Aspendos without real shoes and long trousers.
    I have seen at least two species and.... the small coloured ones it's supposed to be dangerous, isn't it?

Instant Answers: Belek

Comments

Belek Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Belek warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Belek sightseeing.