Gelemis Restaurants

Gypsy Bar / Patara
    by Jetgirly
  • Special Vegetarian Casserole at Lazy Frog, Patara
    Special Vegetarian Casserole at Lazy...
    by Jetgirly
    Gozleme in Gelemis (Patara)
    by Jawnuta

Most Recent Restaurants in Gelemis

• Jetgirly's Profile Photo

Lazy Frog: Something for Everyone

by Jetgirly Written Feb 12, 2011
    Special Vegetarian Casserole at Lazy Frog, Patara

Based on a recommendation in my guidebook, I stopped for dinner at Lazy Frog. Right off the bat I was warmly welcomed and treated like a princess... Lazy Frog easily offered the most gracious service of any restaurant along the Turkish Coast. I told the server I was a vegetarian and he proposed that they make a vegetable casserole to suit my needs- perfect! Soon after I received a piping-hot casserole in a terracotta dish, with tomatoes, peas, mushrooms and other vegetables in a rich tomato sauce topped with sharp cheese. On the side were a few french fries (it sounds silly, but vegetarians often receive "healthy" meals lacking delicious fries, so it was nice to get a handful!) and a traditional rice-pasta blend. The food was simple but delicious. Lazy Frog is definitely a top dining choice in Patara.

• Jetgirly's Profile Photo

Gypsy Bar: Sunny Sipping

by Jetgirly Written Feb 12, 2011
    Gypsy Bar / Patara

I happened to be in Patara the night of the World Cup Final. Suffering serious sunburn fatigue, I took a comfy seat at Gypsy Bar and curled up with a cocktail (or six) to watch the game. I was very impressed by the friendliness, kindness and service demonstrated by the staff- they were all great. Seating and tables were comfortable, and the bar was very clean. I've heard that they often have live music throughout the week- drinking at chatting at Gypsy Bar is a great way to pass a lazy evening in Patara.

• Jawnuta's Profile Photo

2 places in the village centre: Great Gozleme

by Jawnuta Written Apr 11, 2010
    Gozleme in Gelemis (Patara)

There are 2 places that make Gozleme (traditional turkish pancakes/crepes). One is run by young woman and the other by older woman. We tried and liked both of them.

My favorite is Gozleme with sugar and lemon.
    My husband's favorite is Gozleme with Nutella and banana.

Instant Answers: Gelemis

Comments

Gelemis Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gelemis restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gelemis sightseeing.