Did you mean?Try your search again
Natural and quite
Even though there is a WWF program here, there still seems to be a lot of rubbish on the ground! Stupid people!
In a nutshell
yes, but only one day
dutchboycalledjan Says: Visiting this ancient site is strangely rewarding. We parked our car after a ten minutes drive at the entrance of the park, paid our fees and started to climb the old ceremonial stairs. Sometimes it has all but gone, some times there are high steps. It is advisable to wear...
There are only a few shops in Cirali. This one is close to Ceylan Restaurant. You can buy some souvenirs here. They make glass work in thair shop. There are plates, rings, necklaces, etc. I liked rings, they were colorful. But they are all big. Just keep trying. May be you can find one.
What to buy: Rings
Written Oct 13, 2006
Olympos gives great opportunities for many activities!
If you are an active sports person i recommend to bring your own gear, what they rent out is in my opinion on high costs and the quality on the equipment is not that good.
The possibilities Olympos and surrounding gives are:
- Swimming (the water temperatures are good)
- Biking (mostly dirt roads and bumpy asphalt roads in hilly environment)
- sea kayaking (beautiful surroundings)
- canyoning/gorgeing (not far away from olympos there is a beauticul canyon with possibillities for whole day trips. we went there as tourists, but if you bring your own climbing gear and a steady group you can discover nice hidden places)
- rafting (not recommended to do with a local company since security does not seam to be some of the companies highest prority)
- creeking/kayaking (not sure about the possibillities, but they exist)
Equipment: Bring the gear you know you need
Written Sep 20, 2007