Bursa Shopping

• Ckaya1978's Profile Photo

Textile Textile Textile!

by Ckaya1978 Written Aug 30, 2003

Mall

Bursa is a textile city! You can find all kind of textile product! The companies have factory stores, and comes cheaper to buy.

In the city, there are many shopping malls.

Beside new malls, check Ottoman Malls in the historical district to buy more oriental goods.

• Gay and Lesbian
    • Seniors

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Inlaid wood game boards

by Sharrie Updated Mar 24, 2003

What to buy: Board Games. Ok, for those who still enjoy this mode of entertainment, there are some bargains & nice pieces to be had here.

As for me, I prefer high-tech gadgets though occassionally I like to have a good game of Backgammon! Especially when I win most of the time, lol.... & if they do make Mah Jong set, I might just be tempted to get one!

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Hand painted boxes & bottles

by Sharrie Updated Mar 24, 2003

What to buy: Jewellery boxes, perfume bottles, etc.. etc...

They are truly beautiful pieces & for those of us who love beautiful things (be it living or otherwise), it's very tempting to add them to the large collection of "collections" at home. You see, after having been traveling & shopping my entire life, I am beginning to wonder what madness has prevailed over the last decades for all those so-called "collections" that are sitting right at home collecting more dust! & when I have to move house, it's a headache that never seems to go away! Another madness I've to contend with. Oh well, what's new in this world, right? ;->

Instant Answers: Bursa

Comments

Bursa Shopping

Reviews and photos of Bursa shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bursa sightseeing.