Bozcaada Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Bozcaada

• ozalp's Profile Photo

Corvus: The Crow

by ozalp Written Feb 10, 2009

When I visited Bozcaada, there wasn't a Corvus in our lives. The company founded in 2002, they started to sell wine in 2004 and I visited Bozcaada in 2003. I first heard about Corvus in 2007 and I loved it before trying. I have a "thing" to crows. My favorite bar's name in my hometown is Crow. One of my favorite TV shows when I was a child has a puppet crow in leading role. In our culture, people think they bring bad luck (like black cats) but I like to see them.

I first tasted a dry red wine of them. It has a red crow silhouette on the label. It was delicious. I heard that they have good wine shops in Bozcaada, Akaretler, Ortakoy and Izmir. Their products can be found in big markets, too.

What to buy: Wines

What to pay: $15-30

• Wine Tasting

• EVERYWHERE: WINE WINE WINE

by islomaniac Updated Apr 2, 2007

There are 4 wine producers on Bozcaada. And each of them has shops. However almost with the same price you can find the same wine varities in every shop of the island. Moreover you can taste and buy natural Red Poppy Syrup from AdaCafe.

What to buy: Buy only wine and red poppy syrup! The first is cheap and good and the second is very rare and natural.

• ozalp's Profile Photo

Talay: Wine

by ozalp Written Dec 5, 2006

Central shop of Talay

Bozcaada has a small city center. There are some kiosks of local wine producers in the center. We bought some wines when we were returning. After I returned to Istanbul we opened it for a dinner with friends. And we really impressed. It was delicious.

What to buy: Karalahna is my favorite.

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Bozcaada

Comments

Bozcaada Shopping

Reviews and photos of Bozcaada shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bozcaada sightseeing.