• Flight from Çanakkale to Istanbul

After long time closed, the airport of Çanakkale has reopened its doors. Atlasjet is now flying between Çanakkale and Istanbul 6 days a week. The flight takes 45 minutes.Hassle Free Travel is the general sales agent of Atlasjet in Canakkale.

• Travelling by bus to Canakkale

If you are like me and like to take photos, then when you book your Bus ticket, the best side to sit on for views is behind the driver. Most of the way from Istanbul to Canakkale, on this side of the Bus, you get nice views of the Coastline and the Towns.

• Bus from Istanbul to Canakkale

I booked my Bus ticket to Canakkale through a Travel Agent. By doing this, a Shuttle bus picked me up from the agency and took me to the main Istanbul Bus Terminal (Otogar) This was great, as my Hotel in Sultanahmet was a long way away from the Otogar. The Driver arranged my ticket & seat number, and all I had to do was wait. My luggage was loaded...

• Shuttle service

In Canakkale the "Truva" booking office is right next to the Ferry Terminal. I booked my next journey which was onto Izmir from here, a journey of 6 hours, cost 33 t/l..... (May 2009) As the Bus departs from the Otogar which is quite a way from this area, I was told to arrive at the booking office at a certain time, and a FREE SHUTTLE would take me...

• From Troy to Canakkale

We came to Çanakkale province by bus on our ring-way around Turkey from Izmir Province while coming back to Istanbul. Çanakkale province has a European and an Asian part. The European part is formed by the Gallipoli peninsula, while the Asian part is largely coterminous with the historic region of Troad in Anatolia. They are separated by the...

• Ferry timetables

Bozcaada ferry time table:http://www.bozcaadarehberi.com/nm-Ferry_Timetable-cp-20-ln-enferry time table from Canakkale to EceabatAfter 7 o'clock in the morning there are every hour ferry to both directionshttp://www.gelibolutemad.org/temad/viewpage.php?page_id=20

• Bus from Çanakkale to Troia

Çanakkale - Troia: 30 kmMinubus (dolmus) takes about 30 minutes and costs 3.5 YTL.Timetabe: 07:00 - 17:00, at least every hour.Dolmus station: Same avenue where is located the bus station (Otogar), under a bridge.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Canakkale Ili? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Canakkale Ili? Write about Canakkale Ili to help travelers.

Canakkale Ili Hotels

Cakalini Hotels
Bozcaada Hotels
23 Reviews - 57 Photos

Instant Answers: Canakkale Ili

Comments

Canakkale Ili Transportation

Reviews and photos of Canakkale Ili transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Canakkale Ili sightseeing.
Map of Canakkale Ili