Dalyan Golu Travel Guide

Dalyan Golu Things to Do

by Innovator Written Jun 23, 2004

You pass this nice historical place with the boat. Kings & Priests were burried in these rock tombs, unbelievable they could make this out the hard stone of the rocks.

by Innovator Written Jun 23, 2004

Saw only 3 small turtles, so you must not take the word litterally, just enjoy the superb beach with hotter sea than usual (in Içmeler ice-cold!).

1.Jump in the mudbath
    2.Dry in the sun - it's good for your skin/health
    3.Jump in the Thermal Bath with solfar (45°) it stinks, but it great for person with health problems (back,heart,...).

Dalyan Golu Restaurants

• by glitterjen Written Aug 31, 2005

We visited this restaurant on the advice of some British friends we made in the town. We were incredibly impressed by the quality of the food, the friendly and relaxed atmosphere and the fantastic views of the ancient tombs at night, illuminated on the opposite bank of the river. We must have eaten at 4 or 5 other restaurants during our stay (virtually all restaurants have exactly the same menu in Dalyan!) but Sahil was definitely the best. There is also a gorgeous baled seating area which is just the perfect place to spend an evening with a couple of drinks. I went to Dalyan in August 2005 with my family, ranging in age from 14 to 69, and all were equally impressed by this restaurant. The owner, Kemal, was very friendly towards us and arranged a boat trip for us at a discounted price - he also supplied us with a barbeque with food from the restaurant! For the final meal of the holiday, there was no competition as to where we should take it - Sahil was where we ALL wanted to go. Just go there!

Favorite Dish: Meatballs - SO GOOD! Despite the huge menu, I chose this meal twice and loved it both times. Unfortunately the second time I had already gorged myself on the ridiculously huge (and delicious)(and free with the meal) garlic bread they served, and could not finish the meal! However I felt bad sending my half-finished plate back to the kitchen so I wrote a note to the chef complimenting his cooking, which seemed to cause a period of hilarity amongst the staff! Definitely try this one - you will NOT be disappointed.

• Archeology

by Innovator Written Jun 23, 2004

We stopped here to enjoy a fresh forel fish with french fries and first some vegetables. You could also eat chicken,... This restaurant was used to a mass of tourists, so everyone was served fast, good natural food, and you could pay in lira or euros, so no problems.

Favorite Dish: Forel

• Dalyan Golu Hotels

0 Hotels in Dalyan Golu

Instant Answers: Dalyan Golu

Comments

Dalyan Golu Travel Guide
Map of Dalyan Golu