Fethiye Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Fethiye

• ignored

by smarty.pants1 Written May 25, 2012

Having purchased a gold diamond and opal ring from the gold center at Fethiye one of the diamonds fell out. I got in touch by email with the gold center. I had one reply which assked me to let them know the cost of replacing the diamond and they would take it from there. This I did but then they ignored all my following emails, of which there were many. The telephone numbers where all unobtainable, so beware anyone who is thinking about purchasing anything from this company as the five year guarantee counts for nothing.

• Women's Travel
    • Seniors

• fethiye gold center

by colindear1 Written Dec 8, 2011

myself and my fiancee bought an engagement ring from this place, a diamond encrusted 14ct gold ring. After a minor repaie back in England we were informen the 'Diamonds' were \cubic Zirconiers. We were given a written Guarantee at the Gold Centre, but as Turkey has no Trading Standards we have to accept we were done for. They are happy to stand there and lie to your face, they knew it was for an engagement. They still lied, my fiancee was deeply upset and i am seething. If you got to this place i suggest you look but do not touch.

• kevin36's Profile Photo

Deep Water

by kevin36 Updated Jul 25, 2010

Blue Lagoon Private Beach

Be aware that Olu Deniz deepens very quickly,for non swimmers or people who prefer shallower water go to The Blue lagoon private Beach,entry costs 4TL beach brolly and Relaxer 9TL each for the day, its a beautiful lagoon with warm water and a great backdrop.
    Blue Lagoon Video

• Beaches

• Bavavia's Profile Photo

Sun combined with cipro!!!!!!!

by Bavavia Written Jul 2, 2003

Foot!

Just be prepared for the sun...its very hot here. Also, I was taking Cipro to ward off any stomach viruses.....i didnt realize and it was my fault for not reading the instructions on the Cipro bottle, but sunlight is intensified when taking this drug....so my sunburn was very bad because i was taking this antibotic. Cipro allows you to be able to eat stuff in other countries without getting sick from salads and things......otherwise you can get an upset stomach,etc....

Instant Answers: Fethiye

Comments

Fethiye Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Fethiye warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fethiye sightseeing.