Hatay Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Hatay

• gmg61's Profile Photo

Bus to Aleppo

by gmg61 Written Oct 6, 2010

The Turkish company Jet Turizm runs a reliable link between Antakya and Aleppo.
    The trip is around 4 hours long, but everything depends on the length of the custom control.
    The buses depart from the main Bus Station (Otogar) of Antakya and leave you in centre at Aleppo. The run further to Damascus.
    Jet has links with other bus companies in Turkey and this allows you to buy a ticket to Aleppo/Damascus from many cities in Turkey and not only in Antakya.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

From Syria

by MalenaN Updated Sep 4, 2004

At the border

From Latakia in Syria I wanted to go to Antakya, without going all way back to Aleppo. I did not know if it was possible first. But at the bus station I bought a ticket for 500 SP (10 dollars), which I thought was expensive compared to other tickets in Syria. Arriving at the bus station the morning after I understood why the ticket was expensive. The bus was a minibus and we were only three passengers (good as it makes the waiting time at the border shorter).
    Three hours after leaving Latakia I arrived at my hotel in Antakya (I saw it from the window of the bus and asked the driver to stop). That was quick!
    Taking the taxi to the bus station in the morning the owner of Hotel al-Atlal said there was another bus (I think it was the bus from Damascus) going to Antakya, and it was passing the Cornish, not the bus station.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Antakya to Silifke

by MalenaN Written Jul 23, 2004

The otogar in Antakya is less then a km from the city centre so if you don't have too many bags to carry it is easy to walk.
    I went to the otogar and found a bus to Mersin within half an hour. In Mersin I changed to a smaller bus going to Silifke. There was no waiting time.
    Antakya to Mersin took 4 hours and the price was 10 000 000 TL.
    From Mersin to Silifke it took 2 hours and the price was
    4 000 000 TL.
    In Silifke I stayed at Arisan hotel which is just next to the otogar.

• lotharscheer's Profile Photo

New Busterminal in Antakia

by lotharscheer Written Dec 8, 2008
    Antakia

New busterminal outside of town, at the moment appearently free transport by minibus to the old terminal near the old town.

Instant Answers: Hatay

Comments

Hatay Transportation

Reviews and photos of Hatay transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hatay sightseeing.