Anadolukavagi Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by illumina
  • Zohara at Baba entrance in Anadolu Kavagi
    Zohara at Baba entrance in Anadolu...
    by Martin_S.
    Zohara at Baba in Anadolu Kavagi
    by Martin_S.

Most Recent Restaurants in Anadolukavagi

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Baba: Baba and his Levrek

by Martin_S. Written Dec 14, 2008
    Zohara at Baba entrance in Anadolu Kavagi

We arrived at the Baba Restaurant by accident, just wandering the small streets of Anadolu Kavagi till we arrived at their doorstep. The day was very "brisk" to put it mildly, I was in a short sleeve shirt and a fellow traveler from Britian (who was wearing a sweater and a jacket) asked me if I came from Alaska...he was shivering from the cold and when I told him, "No I am from Israel", he said, "My god but you desert dwellers are a hardy bunch" ^O^
    So as I said a cool day, we sat inside the restaurant, but all the seats were only a few meters from the Bosphorus as you can see in the photo. We thought it would be too cold to sit and eat, but they have heat lamps all over the restaurant, rather it was a little to WARM even though it was open to the seaside. All in all a very nice dining experience, with good service and a pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant.

Favorite Dish: We decided to try the fish that we recommended to us as being "best" there. The Levrek. You can see a photo of it here, it was well prepared and delicious, although I would have liked a much larger portion (like about 3 times the size), it was enjoyable.

• illumina's Profile Photo

Koşuc Lokantası: Fresh Fish!

by illumina Written Mar 2, 2008

The set menu at this little cafe is extremely good value, for 10YTL (about £4, March 2007) we had plenty of mackerel, mussels, kalamari, salad and bread, and a drink. The staff were very pleasant as well.

• ophiro's Profile Photo

Near the pier: Near the pier

by ophiro Updated Dec 4, 2006

There are a lot of restaurants near the ferries stop and most of the waiters will try to attracto you to enter their restaurant.

Favorite Dish: You will find fresh seafood from the near Black sea or Bosphorus

• SirRichard's Profile Photo

Fix menus

by SirRichard Updated May 8, 2003

One of those restaurants

If you don't wanna spend much in lunch, at the little restaurants inside the village you will find many "fix menus" for about 6-7 euros, a good choice too.

• SirRichard's Profile Photo

Yosun Restaurant

by SirRichard Written May 8, 2003

Fish and moussels

Yosun is one of the best restaurants here, and is excellent located, right by the sea. Ask for a table at the terrace, much more pleasant.

Favorite Dish: I had a grilled fish and moussels, and a frozen beer.

Instant Answers: Anadolukavagi

Comments

Anadolukavagi Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Anadolukavagi restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Anadolukavagi sightseeing.

View all Anadolukavagi hotels