Know about this? Rate It!
Meet the sunset on Galata Tower
Galata Tower , XIV century Genoese tower 67 meters height is a best place to see the sunset in Istanbul. From there you can see most of the areas of this huge city. Europe and Asia, the Golden Horn and Bosphorus, the minarets of the grand mosques, sultan's palace, bysantine acqueduct, tile roofs of Beyoglu, new and modern suburbs, bridges, countless boats and ferries.
This is a view that you can't afford yourself to miss.
This is a view from Galata...
This is a view from Galata tower which is really historical.You can see every detail of Ayasofya museum,Topkapi palace,Galata bridge,Bosphorus,Maiden tower,Weather forecast tower,several kind of mosques,Goldenhorn,boats.....from above Galata tower...Enjoy Istanbul...
Galata tower is not off the beaten tip - you should go and climb the tower for the beautiful view !.
You can see the tower from many places in town.
Galata Tower from Eminonu
From Eminonu you can have a nice view of the Galata Tower amongst the chimneys of the many ferries that come and go from this busy pier.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Istanbul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Regina Hotels
- Vaca Key Hotels
- South Korea
- Salt Lake City Hotels
- Namotu Island Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path