Know about this? Rate It!
Meet the sunset on Galata Tower
Galata Tower , XIV century Genoese tower 67 meters height is a best place to see the sunset in Istanbul. From there you can see most of the areas of this huge city. Europe and Asia, the Golden Horn and Bosphorus, the minarets of the grand mosques, sultan's palace, bysantine acqueduct, tile roofs of Beyoglu, new and modern suburbs, bridges, countless boats and ferries.
This is a view that you can't afford yourself to miss.
This is a view from Galata...
This is a view from Galata tower which is really historical.You can see every detail of Ayasofya museum,Topkapi palace,Galata bridge,Bosphorus,Maiden tower,Weather forecast tower,several kind of mosques,Goldenhorn,boats.....from above Galata tower...Enjoy Istanbul...
Galata tower is not off the beaten tip - you should go and climb the tower for the beautiful view !.
You can see the tower from many places in town.
Galata Tower from Eminonu
From Eminonu you can have a nice view of the Galata Tower amongst the chimneys of the many ferries that come and go from this busy pier.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Istanbul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fernandina Beach Hotels
- Ilfracombe Hotels
- Sagay Hotels
- Kinsale Hotels
- Corner Brook
- Boise Off The Beaten Path
- Columbus Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Formentera Off The Beaten Path
- Gällivare Off The Beaten Path
- Dinan Off The Beaten Path
- Waterton Lakes National Park Off The Beaten Path
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Off The Beaten Path
- Icmeler Off The Beaten Path
- New Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- Point Pleasant Off The Beaten Path
- Inle Lake Off The Beaten Path
- Roanoke Off The Beaten Path