Know about this? Rate It!
Ancient Timber Houses
There are very few of these old timber houses left in Istanbul so I was really pleased to have seen one! Unfortunately I can't remember the exact area of the city we were in at the time!
door number two
this is the second intersting portal I captured digitally. Located in Nisantasi. It is actually a restaurant.
- Castles and Palaces
- Museum Visits
Old and run down
Immediately to the rear of the Sultanhamet area, and leading down to the Sea of Marmora, the tourist area is not quite so spruce. Result is fascinating streets and alleys of run-down buildings
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Istanbul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lago di Como
- Marin Headlands State Park Hotels
- Minorca Island
- Stony Hill Hotels
- Backbone State Park Hotels
- Sydenham Hotels
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path