Kemer Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Kemer

• Queen Elizabeth - Kemer

by ayaskocak Updated Apr 4, 2011

Hi,

I have been to Queen Elizabeth Hotel with my family in December 2008. I was planning to rest a little with my family but all of it was a terrible experience. Most of the facilities of the hotel was not working. The food in the buffets was all the same and we were served some food mixed from the day before. The hotel was so crowded and noisy because of some seminer and training programs of many companies and institutions, that it was impossible to share the heated pool with 15 person per m2. And also we did not wanted to use the sauna with my family because of always around 10 single man sitting in it. The man responsible of the hotel's customer relaitions was so helpfull that he was even playing with his pc while listening to the complaints. So if you dont want to waste your holiday like we did, I would not advise you to book in this hotel

• Spa and Resort

• Hotel Turkiz - Kemer

by HansBlok Written Jul 31, 2003

BE CAREFULL!

Last year we book for a group of people rooms in the 5* hotel Turkiz. Without a message the hotelbus drove us to their appartements (3*), when we arrive late in the evening. We should stay here for 3 of the 15 days.

This happens everyday. So be clever and get an acknowledgement for the booking.

Nice hotel, bad food.

Rgds,
    Hans

• kurt_de's Profile Photo

The room

by kurt_de Written Jun 29, 2003

How do you like this 4-star room?
    I know of two girls who paid for the Palm Beach, but was put in the Sea Gull, and had to remain their the whole week they vacationed. They were in the next room, so they did not even get a better side of the cheaper hotel!
    A store owner showed us that the hotel makes $20 on each person for each day by saying, "The Plam Beach is filled."

• kurt_de's Profile Photo

Hotels in Beldebi

by kurt_de Written Jun 29, 2003
    Our beautiful view!

The hotels in this area are too close to each other. In fact, I saw one that was next to cemetery!
    Below is a view from our room (as many others had, too). We were told that it was a 4-star hotel. The hotel might make a 3-star, but the room is 2-star. The colors were terrible--dark green, yellow, and dard red! Plus it was a small room.
    Pictured is the balcony view from the Sea Gull, though we paid for the Palm Beach, which was right next door. If you look carefully, you can see the sea.

Instant Answers: Kemer

Comments

Kemer Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Kemer warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kemer sightseeing.