• Restaurants
    by Askla
    Inside the coffeehouse.
    by June.b
    The view of Ulu Camii from the window.
    by June.b

• Authentic

Typical Mardin Dishes. After a kind of lentil soap and salad with pomegranate juice we tasted ICLI KOFTE (not easy to explain but you can see the pictures) two different kind and chickpeas kofte. Lamp meat as main course..We listened local music while eating our supper which was very nice too. I liked that 3 kinds of kofte...

• You should taste this kitchen

This restaurant was an old house and very well renovated some years ago. We ate very different dishes there and they were very tasty. You can see the name and some information about them on the pictures. All what I tasted.

• Authentic Turkish dining

I lost my notes that contained the name of this restaurant. It is in the old Christian quarter of Midyat. If you are in Midyat, and in the old Christian quarter, then it will not be hard to find. It is a large establisment, and frankly, I didn't see many other options. Ask around for directions. This is really nice restaurant in an old han. We were...

• The food is good, but the view is the...

Wherever you are staying in Mardin, plan to have supper at the Hotel Erdoba Restaurant, on the terrace. The views over the Mesopatamian plain are incredible. See my review of the hotel for more information.

• Prince Charles ate here!

If you are up for a gourmet dining experience in Mardin, then this is the place. The menu will surprise you, and the food, service and ambience are all top notch.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Mardin Ili? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Mardin Ili Hotels

Top Mardin Ili Hotels

Mardin Hotels
65 Reviews - 234 Photos

Instant Answers: Mardin Ili

Comments

Mardin Ili Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mardin Ili restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mardin Ili sightseeing.
Map of Mardin Ili