Been here? Rate It!
Almost at the marina, there is an ancient Lycian amphitheatre. There is almost nobody around and it's situated next to the houses, as if it was nothing. It's rather small, but still, a pretty monument. However, nobody seems to care for it. :(
You can see it on the left.
When i first came to Fethiye years ago it hadn't been uncovered,now it's probably seen by most visitors.
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Fethiye Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Aggeneys Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels