Greenhouse, Marmaris

Tepe Mah No:39

Know about this? Rate It!

Big Party at GREENHOUSE
  • Greenhouse
    Big Party at GREENHOUSE
  • vanity77's Profile Photo

Greenhouse: Best club in Marmaris

by vanity77 Written Mar 7, 2006

You will find Greenhouse at barstreet situated in the bazar and it has been there since 1986. In summertime they open 21:00 and start with playing R&B and commercial pop sounds. From midnight they play trance, techno and house music. It`s soooo fun here :)

• Greenhouse: Fun night out

by jetsetter45 Written Oct 11, 2013

I was invited to the Greenhouse by a fellow tourist and her Turkish boyfriend. We arrived and were seated and served drinks with Melon balls and nuts, nice touch. The music was good mainly pop and house, it was quite busy with a good mix of tourists and locals.
    There was a big screen tv and I left my hosts to some quality time and went to the bar to people watch, there was a birthday bash and the champagne was flowing I was given a sip by the birthday boy himself then a handsome Turkish guy took me by the arm and whisked me off to dance.
    Quite friendly people the Turkish,in my experience anyway.
    Quickly the night ended and we headed bck to the hotel. It was a fun night out.

Dress Code: My friend dressed formally but I was in Denims, it was casual dress code albeit not grungy.
    Smart casual goes, if in doubt.

• Music