Meza Restaurant, Marmaris

4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Kemal Elgin Bulvari No:71 +90 252 412 48 90

• My wife's always got something in her mouth Ha Ha.
    My wife's always got something in her...
    by whitecliff62
    this is sexy gino
    by turkeylover2000
  • whitecliff62's Profile Photo

MEZA: STUFFED

by whitecliff62 Updated Apr 4, 2011

My wife's always got something in her mouth Ha Ha.

When we visited Marmaris this was our favourite restaurant. Meza's are small dishes of food which you have as a starter and this place has got the lot. 4 times we went there and 4 times we came out stuffed and happy like my wife on our honeymoon night Ha Ha Ha. One item to try on the menu is the Meze's sizzling hot plate. Its a steak cooked in red wine and spices and comes to your table on an iron plate. After dinner they will usually offer you mellon or a cocktail on the house.

Favorite Dish: The best seafood i have ever tasted is here.Calamari (fried squid) is one of my favourite dishes and the Meza's is second to none Mmmmmmmm yum yum.

• meza: meza boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by turkeylover2000 Updated Jun 1, 2005

this is sexy gino

as you walk past they will try to drag you in, well dont just walk past try it or you will regret it. we went their nearly every night for a meal and sometimes for breakfast the first time we went to turkey and it was brilliant. the food is lush, waitors are nice and they sometimes have entertainment.

Favorite Dish: my favourite dish was the steak and kidney pie, i dont normally like it but this one i did.

Instant Answers: Marmaris