Horse Riding, Marmaris

• Horse riding

by peogeina Written Feb 27, 2009

If you want to enjoy the countryside on horseback you should choose the stable . There are a lot of places where they use horses for fun - generally non- riders and mass tourismus.
    we made great experience in a stable about 30 minutes from Marmaris in direction of Datca.
    They offered well trained horses , european standard horse and rider equipment and the most important small groups.
    We had a wonderful ride in all paces,scenic views - we stayed two weeks in Marmaris and we had three trail rides - the last one took 3 hours with a breakfaststop at a nice place.

The stable offered a transfer from Marmaris for 25 Euro
    we used it ones but the other days we hoped on a local minibus called dolmus and the owners picked us up in the village.
    the rest of the day we spent on the local beach - far away from the crowded beaches.

The owners of the Dörtnal Ranch were really horsepeople and we were warmly welcomed -we can advice this stable for horseman/woman.

• Disabilities
    • Horse Riding
    • Singles

• claireashp's Profile Photo

Horse-riding in the mountains!

by claireashp Written Feb 23, 2005

I really love to horse-ride, so ofcourse I had to try it in Marmaris.
    This trip really was a bargain. I payed just 14,000,000 turkish lira.
    I booked this excursion at one of the many small stalls that sell all kinds of things to do.
    I was picked up at my hotel. Taken to an amazing horseriding school up in the mountains. Then I was given a beautiful horse, with all the equiptment to ride. The instructor spoke very good English and understood I was a capable horse-rider, so he let me go at my own pace. We spent 2 hours riding, had a break, the spent further 2 hours more riding back. I would recommend this trip to a first time rider or an experienced rider.

• Horse Riding