Nevsehir Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Nevsehir

• QueenieLady's Profile Photo

That's what I need to know: Help find the Designer shop in Nevsehir

by QueenieLady Updated Oct 13, 2007

This shop sells jeans, tshirts, shirts, shoes and trainers for men and women and I have shopped there. I am trying to find out the name of this place and how to contact them as I want to purchase some goods from them and I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. Grrrrrrr. The credit card payment slip says: e-shop erol sucu nevsehir but that draws a blank on Google. Can anyone help me find any contact details, do you live there, or visited there. Hope you can help. Please email me on: sarahdasdemir@yahoo.co.uk if you have any information. Thanks

What to buy: Designer clothing

What to pay: reasonable

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

open air: "indian style tops" and other clothes

by mvtouring Written Oct 26, 2009

Everywhere you will find people selling ladies clothing. I bought an Indian type top made from Turkish cotton and I must tell you it washes beautifully.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

open air: Antique's

by mvtouring Written Oct 26, 2009

They were selling these antique looking articles, but I was not sure if you were allowed to take them out of the country. Also the guy was extremely ridiculous with his prices.

Instant Answers: Nevsehir

Comments

Nevsehir Shopping

Reviews and photos of Nevsehir shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nevsehir sightseeing.